Make a big impression in a smaller footprint with the chic styling of this zero wall recliner. Thanks to its space-conscious design that requires a mere three inches between the wall and chair back, you can stretch out more efficiently. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather loaded with pebbly texture and tonal variation that looks so natural, this designer recliner sports contoured tufting and contrasting baseball stitching for a style home run.
Bladewood Zero Wall Recliner
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
33" W x 40" D x 40" H
Arm height: 25"
Distance between arms: 16"
Distance between recliner and wall: 3"
Footrest height: 20"
Fully reclined length: 66"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 30"
Seat depth: 23"
Seat height: 20"